WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is a partnership between a certified, trained coach and a client who is willing to learn, which provides a springboard for change. C&S Knowledge coaches are all ICF (International Coach Federation) certified and have experience working with a variety of businesses and industries.
C&S Knowledge offers:
- Coach for a Day – a C&S coach spends one day at your office with up to six employees who each spend one hour with the coach, offering a valuable introduction to the coaching experience.
- Executive Coaching – for executives who want to expand their leadership skills and increase their company’s bottom line.
- Emerging Leader Coaching – for newly appointed or aspiring leaders to create positive growth and measureable results for the company in an approach that includes the input and involvement of their manager and/or mentor.
- Presentation Coaching – for business leaders wanting to learn effective communication skills, primarily for presentations, including improving individual performance, grooming an executive or creating and integrating a consistent message for a team.
- Group Coaching – a facilitated group process led by a professional coach to achieve organizational objectives and/or individual goals. Group Coaching offers the benefits of individual executive coaching combined with the power of peer to peer learning. It is a scalable approach to deliver coaching to more of your high potential leaders in the same amount of time for less money.
- Mentor and Certification Coaching – for anyone training to become a professional coach, C&S coaches have the skill, qualifications and capability to guide aspiring coaches.
With C&S Knowledge Company, our coaching will help you develop employees, sustain positive bottom line results, attract new talent and retain valuable employees.
FREE ONE HOUR COACHING CONSULTATION
Try out coaching–schedule a free one-hour coaching consultation now. This one-hour session will allow you to explore how coaching can help you and your company.
Thank you, Cheryl for bringing your special blend of energy, passion and intellect to our coaching relationship! Working with you makes me a better leader; a more effective sales professional and a more focused individual. Your guidance teaches me to approach adversity in a more creative way and helps me to maintain balance between my life and my work. Our coaching sessions challenge me to exercise my potential and enable me to achieve greater success in the corporate environment. . . . My sales have grown, I am happier and as result my options have increased! You are the best asset in this Strategic Account Manager’s toolbox!
Female Strategic Account Manager
Fortune 100 Company
I was able to have a confidential relationship outside my direct boss or mentor; one where I could really explore what I wanted and what worked for me. This process gave me additional confidence. The best part of the process is that I feel as though I have a teammate: an invisible teammate that no one really knows about; a teammate that cares about my success and the success of the company.
Corporate Vice President and Cheryl Jensen coaching client
Fortune 100 company
Last year was one of the most challenging times for me in my professional career. With Cheryl’s help, instead of it being the disaster it might have otherwise been, it has instead clearly been the greatest year of growth I have ever experienced.
Eric Larsen, Chief Operations Officer